It's easy to enrol...
What are the benefits of enrolling with a GP?
- Reduced fees for a GP consult - you can see the fees in the 'Fees' section
- Free screening where eligible e.g; cardiovascular, immunisations, smoking cessation support
- Access to a highly qualified clinical team
- Continuity of care - a GP who knows you, your medical and family history
- Excellent customer service
How do I enrol?
There are two ways you can enrol:
1) Come in and see us at 463 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland to fill out an Enrollment Form
Post it back to:
463 Great South Road
Drop your form into us and while we process your enrollment we will give you a FREE health check by one of our Nurses*.
How much does it cost to enrol?
- Nothing! It's FREE!
How do I make sure I stay enrolled?
- Either visit us at least once every 2.5 years, or complete a new Enrollment Form every 3 years.
- If you change your personal details, address or next of kin please give us a call on
(09) 276 2822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Health checks are dependent on Nurse availability. If there is no nurse available when you return your Enrollment Form we can schedule an appointment for you at a later date. Consults are not redeemable for cash.